CBD News — CBD and epilepsy
Posted by Chris Howard on
- 0 comment
- Tags: Active CBD oil, antioxidant, autism, Autism Spectrum Disorder, cannabidiol, CBD, CBD and epilepsy, CDC, CDKL5, cerebral ischemia, CTE, Developmental Disabilities, Dravet Syndrome, Emerging research, entourage effect, epilepsy, Full-spectrum, head injury, Hemp extract, Intellectual Disabilities, isolate, Lennox-Gaustaut, neuroprotectant, NIH, NIMH, overeating, patent, Prader-Willi's Syndrome, Stroke, TBI, Traumatic Brain Injury
Posted by Corey Hartley on
- 0 comment
- Tags: active cbd, addiction, alcoholism, anti-inflammatory, anxiety, arthritis, autoimmune disorder, brain cancer, Buy CBD, buy cbd oil, cancer, cannabidiol, cannabidiol parkinsons, cannabinoid, Cannabinoid isolate, cannabinoid receptors, cannabinoids, CBD, cbd absorption, cbd and addiction, cbd and alcohol, CBD and alcoholism, CBD and anxiety, CBD and brain cancer, CBD and breast cancer, cbd and cancer, CBD and chemotherapy, CBD and Dravet syndrome, CBD and epilepsy, CBD and healing, CBD and health, CBD and lung disease, CBD and lungs, CBD and mental health, CBD and nausea, CBD and nerve pain, CBD and neuropathy, CBD and pain, cbd and parkinsons, CBD and PTSD, CBD and seizures, CBD and tumors, CBD anxiety, cbd benefits, cbd chemotherapy, CBD for schizophrenia, cbd in the world, cbd isolate, CBD joint pain, CBD Law, cbd news, cbd oil, cbd regulations, CBD research, cbd studies, chemotherapy, chronic inflammation, convulsions, endocannabinoid system, endocannabinoids, epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, headaches, health, hemp cbd, hemp research, hemp uses, Inflammation, ischemia, Laws and legislation, Legal CBD, legalization, Medical marijana, mental health, Migraines, MMJ, muscle pain, natural, nerve pain, neuropathy, opioid, pain, pain management, parkinson's, parkinsons medical marijuana, PTSD, Research, rheumatoid arthritis, schizophrenia, schizophrenia cbd oil, seizures, THC, Trigeminal Neuralgia
Posted by Seth B on
Dravet syndrome is perhaps not a household word for many people, but for the families it impacts, the effects can be devastating. This cognitive disease affects around 1 out of every 20,000 infants born, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. It tends to manifest around five to eight months of age, beginning as multiple onsets of seizures related to fevers. These are followed by other forms of seizures, problems sleeping, having hyperactivity and attention difficulties, and trouble acquiring motor, language, and social skills. In the worst cases, a constant, persistent seizure known as status epilepticus can...
- 0 comment
- Tags: CBD and Dravet syndrome, CBD and epilepsy, CBD and seizures, cbd studies, cbd testing, Discover CBD, Endocannibinoid, Inflammation, mental health
Posted by Leah Concialdi on
We all choose to consume cannabinoids for different reasons. Some people take CBD as a daily supplement and others take it because it helps ease the side effects of various conditions such as cancer, epilepsy, chronic pain, and beyond. Some people consume marijuana for recreational purposes and the “high” and others for its medicinal properties. Regardless of your personal reasons, it can be confusing to take inventory on exactly what THC and CBD do and their key differences. If you’re seeking out CBD for medical purposes or as a supplement, often times you don’t want the high associated with...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Buy CBD, cannabidiol, cannabinoids, CBD, cbd and energy levels, CBD and epilepsy, CBD and healing, CBD and health, CBD and mental health, cbd and sleep, cbd oil, cbd oil and tinctures, CBD relief, CBD research, cbd studies, Discover CBD, epilepsy, hemp, hemp oil, Hemp vs marijuana, Laws and legislation, legalization, Medical marijana, MMJ, pain management, seizures, sleep, topicals
Posted by Nate Hemmert on
Epilepsy, which affects more people than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and Parkinson's combined (yet receives fewer Federal dollars per patient than each of these), seems to be one of the most well-known examples of anecdotal evidence regarding CBD, especially if you live here in Colorado. Whether it’s Charlotte’s Web (we’ll touch on why it’s named that a bit later) or the droves of out-of-staters coming here to seek relief, chances are you’ve at least heard about the effects of CBD on epilepsy and other similar diseases. Despite the fear that CBD-rich marijuana extracts can potentially increase the risk...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Active CBD oil, cannabidiol, Casa Luna, CBD, CBD and Dravet syndrome, CBD and epilepsy, CBD research, cbd studies, Discover CBD, edible cbd, epilepsy, hemp oil, Industrial hemp, Laws and legislation, Will CBD help with