CBD News — Medical marijana
Posted by Corey Hartley on
- 0 comment
- Tags: active cbd, addiction, alcoholism, anti-inflammatory, anxiety, arthritis, autoimmune disorder, brain cancer, Buy CBD, buy cbd oil, cancer, cannabidiol, cannabidiol parkinsons, cannabinoid, Cannabinoid isolate, cannabinoid receptors, cannabinoids, CBD, cbd absorption, cbd and addiction, cbd and alcohol, CBD and alcoholism, CBD and anxiety, CBD and brain cancer, CBD and breast cancer, cbd and cancer, CBD and chemotherapy, CBD and Dravet syndrome, CBD and epilepsy, CBD and healing, CBD and health, CBD and lung disease, CBD and lungs, CBD and mental health, CBD and nausea, CBD and nerve pain, CBD and neuropathy, CBD and pain, cbd and parkinsons, CBD and PTSD, CBD and seizures, CBD and tumors, CBD anxiety, cbd benefits, cbd chemotherapy, CBD for schizophrenia, cbd in the world, cbd isolate, CBD joint pain, CBD Law, cbd news, cbd oil, cbd regulations, CBD research, cbd studies, chemotherapy, chronic inflammation, convulsions, endocannabinoid system, endocannabinoids, epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, headaches, health, hemp cbd, hemp research, hemp uses, Inflammation, ischemia, Laws and legislation, Legal CBD, legalization, Medical marijana, mental health, Migraines, MMJ, muscle pain, natural, nerve pain, neuropathy, opioid, pain, pain management, parkinson's, parkinsons medical marijuana, PTSD, Research, rheumatoid arthritis, schizophrenia, schizophrenia cbd oil, seizures, THC, Trigeminal Neuralgia
Posted by Sydney Parrish on
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a disease that can potentially disable the brain and spinal cord. In MS, the immune system attacks the protective coating that covers nerve fibers and causes communication confusion between the brain and the rest of the body. Eventually, the nerves can deteriorate or become permanently damaged, resulting the loss of ability to walk in severe cases. Unfortunately, there is no cure for MS, but there are treatments that can help speed recovery from attacks. Corticosteroids and plasma exchange are the most popular treatments. However, side effects to those treatments may include insomnia, increased blood pressure, mood...
- 0 comment
- Tags: active cbd, autoimmune disorder, cannabidiol, cannabinoid, Cannabinoid isolate, cannabinoid receptors, cannabinoids, cbd benefits, cbd effects, cbd oil, cbd oil and multiple sclerosis, CBD research, cbd studies, cbd testing, CBG Isolate, Discover CBD, does cbd help multiple sclerosis, endocannabinoid system, endocannabinoids, Endocannibinoid System, health, Medical marijana, mental health, neuropathy, pain, pain management, Research, Review, THC, Will CBD help with
Posted by Seth B on
Autism spectrum disorders are one of the most common developmental disabilities, impacting perhaps 1% of people around the globe, according to the Centers for Disease Control. At the same time, it remains one of the most mysterious health issues, as many people with autism can lead fully functional lives, while others require significant assistance from family, friends, and caregivers. Fortunately for people with autism, there are researchers like Ari Aran, who are on the forefront of conducting trials to determine revolutionary new ways that autism and its symptoms could be addressed. Dr. Aran, who heads the pediatric department of Jerusalem's...
- 0 comment
- Tags: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, autism, CBD autism clinical trial, cbd news, CBD oil for autism, CBD research, epilepsy, free radicals, hemp uses, Israeli cbd and autism, Medical marijana, MMJ
Posted by Nate Hemmert on
Marijuana advocates had hoped that the numerous states adopting medical marijuana laws might soften the Federal stance on the drug, but as of late last week, those hopes are now a sunken ship. The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced early Thursday that it will keep marijuana illegal for any purpose. It will remain a Schedule 1 substance under the Controlled Substances Act – determined by the Food and Drug Administration to have no medical use and a high potential for abuse. States that allow marijuana for medical use, or legalize recreational use, remain in defiance of Federal law. The announcement, published Friday...
- 1 comment
- Tags: cbd news, CBD research, DEA, Hemp vs marijuana, Laws and legislation, legalization, Medical marijana, MMJ
Posted by Leah Concialdi on
We all choose to consume cannabinoids for different reasons. Some people take CBD as a daily supplement and others take it because it helps ease the side effects of various conditions such as cancer, epilepsy, chronic pain, and beyond. Some people consume marijuana for recreational purposes and the “high” and others for its medicinal properties. Regardless of your personal reasons, it can be confusing to take inventory on exactly what THC and CBD do and their key differences. If you’re seeking out CBD for medical purposes or as a supplement, often times you don’t want the high associated with...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Buy CBD, cannabidiol, cannabinoids, CBD, cbd and energy levels, CBD and epilepsy, CBD and healing, CBD and health, CBD and mental health, cbd and sleep, cbd oil, cbd oil and tinctures, CBD relief, CBD research, cbd studies, Discover CBD, epilepsy, hemp, hemp oil, Hemp vs marijuana, Laws and legislation, legalization, Medical marijana, MMJ, pain management, seizures, sleep, topicals