Maybe you’ve heard of it—Dalgona coffee. It started as a Tik Tok trend and is now all over the Internet. Is it worth the hype? We decided to find out for ourselves—and we added CBD to the equation.
Here is the recipe we used, modified from the website Delish to include Active CBD Oil 120mg tincture in the recipe.
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee
- 2 tbsp. cold water
- 4 mg Active CBD Oil 120mg tincture (one dropper full)
- Milk (we used gluten free oat milk—you can use anything that you enjoy)
- Combine sugar, coffee, water, and CBD tincture in a medium bowl. Mix with electric hand mixer or a whisk until silky smooth and soft peaks form. (will be thick and light in color.)
- Add ice and fill the cup ¾ of the way full with milk
- Spoon coffee mixture on top
A couple of things to consider when making this drink—we served two with the measurements here. You can cut in half to make a single cup if you prefer. Honestly, using the whisk was brutal and if you have an electric hand mixer USE IT! You will thank us later.
Not a coffee drinker, not a problem. You can also make this recipe with instant tea! We recommend using CBD infused instant tea blends from One Love Tea. We tried with the Matcha Green and it made a refreshing twist on this recipe. Bonus—the CBD is already infused in the tea, so no need to add more!