Coffee. Perhaps it’s not your cup of tea, but if you share my passion for it at all, then you know there’s no sensation like when that first sip of coffee touches your soul in the morning. The only thing capable of enhancing the experience is coffee infused with a little CBD. All the satisfaction and aroma of your favorite roast, with none of the jitters or rough edges. To that end, we humbly submit an aromatically bold Colombian Supremo- hand selected, imported directly from Colombia, and infused with our premium broad spectrum CBD. As a fellow coffee lover, I hope you will find it as delightful as I do. And if you’re looking for a way to prepare it, below you will find some tips for the perfect cup of french press coffee.
- Coffee to Water Ratio- The only way to ensure the proper ratio of coffee to water is to weigh out each. For the truly coffee obsessed, this can be an in-depth process varying based on bean density and other factors. For the average aficionado, one-half ounce of coffee and 2 cups of water should produce the ideal cup.
- Hot not Boiling- Make sure your water is not quite to boiling point but on the verge. If it does boil, no need to panic. Just let it cool a bit before adding it to your beans.
- Wet the Grinds First- Instead of dumping your hot water directly into your french press, wet the beans a little and let them stand for 30 seconds. This will allow the coffee to bloom and give a chance for carbon dioxide to escape leaving your coffee less sour. After 30 seconds, pour the rest of your water in.
- Brew for 4 minutes- After the rest of your water hits the beans, rest the plunger on top of your french press but do not press down and set a timer for 4 minutes.
- Stir After 1 Minute- One minute into brewing, remove the plunger lid and give your coffee a little stir. This will help immerse all the beans in the water, and won't leave any stragglers floating on top. After stirring, be sure to put the plunger lid back on top but again do not press down.
- Plunge and Pour- After your 4 minutes are up, you may at last press down on the plunger and pour yourself a delicious cup. Be sure to take note of the wondrous chocolate, caramel, and almond aromas before taking that first day-brightening sip.