CBD News —
Posted by Ryan Mandaville on
Optimizing Your Endocannabinoid System Your endocannabinoid system is as unique as your fingerprint. Every time you dose your CBD or THC, there a lot of different factors going into your relief. If you use a full or broad spectrum product, you are getting not only CBD, THC, CBN, CBG and CBC, but trace amounts of over 100 different cannabinoids affecting your body! Your CB1 and CB2 receptors are constantly at work, because there are a lot more cannabinoids in the world than you might think. So many different foods and even activities have or create cannabinoids within your body. I...
- 0 comment
- Tags: CBD, CBD research, endocannabinoids, Endocannibinoid System, hemp uses, phytocannabinoid
Posted by DiscoverCBD.com Administrator on
- 0 comment
- Tags: CBD, cbd chocolate, cbd chocolate recipes, cbd cookie recipes, cbd cookies, CBD edibles, cbd infused edibles, cbd infused recipes, cbd isolate, cbd news, cbd oil, cbd recipe, CBD Recipes, CBD research, cbd studies, gluten-free CBD edibles, hemp uses, pain management, recipes for cbd, what can I do with CBD isolate
Posted by Austin Angeleri on
Over the last decade, the talk of green energy and sustainable fuel has been the target and platform for many political conversations, yet has seen very little progress or growth. However, with the newly revitalized interest with hemp in recent years, we might finally see a viable and more sustainable option for fuel. Hemp can be used to produce two types of fuel, “Bioethanol and biodiesel, [which] is environmentally friendlier to produce than sugar beet, palm oil, corn or any of the crops mentioned in the report and can grow in practically any temperate to hot climate leaving the ground...
- 0 comment
- Tags: alternative energy, Alternative fuel, Biodiesel, Bioethanol, CBD research, CBD review, cbd studies, Clean Energy, Energy, Energy Conservation, fuel, Hemp as Energy, Hemp as Fuel, Hemp Biodiesel, Hemp Car, Hemp Energy, Hemp fuel, hemp oil, Hemp oil infused, Hemp plant, hemp research, Industrial hemp, Plant Energy, Research
Posted by Nate Hemmert on
Marijuana advocates had hoped that the numerous states adopting medical marijuana laws might soften the Federal stance on the drug, but as of late last week, those hopes are now a sunken ship. The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced early Thursday that it will keep marijuana illegal for any purpose. It will remain a Schedule 1 substance under the Controlled Substances Act – determined by the Food and Drug Administration to have no medical use and a high potential for abuse. States that allow marijuana for medical use, or legalize recreational use, remain in defiance of Federal law. The announcement, published Friday...
- 1 comment
- Tags: cbd news, CBD research, DEA, Hemp vs marijuana, Laws and legislation, legalization, Medical marijana, MMJ
Posted by Seth B on
If you've done some research on cannabidiol (CBD), you may start to wonder why CBD has become the star molecule of daily supplement products, instead of one of the other cannabinoids that exist. After all, the hemp plant produces over 450 different compounds, including at least 100 types of cannabinoids. So why would CBD become the sole cannabinoid to be featured in balms, tinctures, and even cookies? It's a valid question to ask and the research shows that CBD has numerous features that set it apart from other cannabinoids. First, CBD is the most common cannabinoid in most hemp...
- 0 comment
- Tags: autoimmune disorder, buy cbd tips, Buyers guide cbd, cannabidiol, cannabidiol for dogs, CBD and health, CBD at work, CBD cookies, CBD E-Juice, cbd news, cbd research, Discover CBD, edibles, Endocannibinoid, Endocannibinoid System, What makes CBD unique