CBD News — Hemp vs marijuana
Posted by Hunter Lamoreaux on
- 0 comment
- Tags: Active CBD oil, anti-inflammatory, anxiety, autoimmune disorder, Buy CBD, Buyers guide cbd, cannabinoids, CBD, CBD and health, CBD anxiety, CBD edibles, cbd isolate, cbd oil, CBD research, CBD topicals, chronic inflammation, Discover CBD, Endocannibinoid, health, hemp, Hemp vs marijuana, Industrial hemp cbd, Inflammation, pain, pain management, topical cbd oil, What is CBD?, Will CBD help with
Posted by Ryan Mandaville on
The new year is starting off right for CBD advocates all over the world. In September of 2017, The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) made the announcement to remove Cannabidiol (CBD) from the prohibited substance list. This ruling went into effect on January 1, 2018. Just in time for the 2018 Winter Olympics, which is going to be the first year CBD is going to be completely legal for participants to take. Of course, every international sport team with be affected by this ruling and can now benefit from CBD use! There are many sports stars that support the Cannabis movement,...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Active CBD oil, Buy CBD, buy cbd tips, Buyers guide cbd, CBD, cbd and the olympics, CBD edibles, cbd in the world, cbd isolate, cbd news, cbd olympics, cbd regulations, CBD research, cbd studies, hemp oil, hemp research, hemp uses, Hemp vs marijuana, Industrial hemp cbd, Inflammation, Research, What is CBD?, world cbd news
Posted by Seth B on
Updated 02/26/2018 New Studies Human civilizations have had a long and complex relationship with mind-altering substances, an issue that remains true even today. Around two-thirds of American adults drink some form of alcohol, according to a Gallup poll, and a growing number of adults smoke marijuana as state laws and cultural norms continue to evolve. Most people who choose to drink alcohol are responsible users, having a glass of wine with dinner, or occasionally a couple of drinks while watching sports or going out with friends. However, there are a minority of drinkers who cannot control their intake. Alcohol-related health...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Alternate Vape, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anxiety, cannabidiol, cannabinoids, CBD and alcoholism, CBD anxiety, cbd as an antioxidant, cbd for depression, CBD for OCD, CBD for schizophrenia, cbd for veterans, CBD research, hemp research, Hemp vs marijuana, What makes CBD unique, Will CBD help with
Posted by Leah Concialdi on
Unless you’ve been hibernating under a rock, you’re probably aware that hemp is making a comeback. It is one of the oldest cash crops in history and was used to make paper, textiles, and beyond. Heck, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Andrew Jackson cultivated hemp back in their days. Unfortunately, hemp prohibition began in September 1937 after the U.S. government began sensationalizing marijuana and lumping hemp into the same category (Note: the two plants are actually quite different. Check out a past blog entry on the topic.) Over the past few years, several states including Colorado, Kentucky, and North Dakota...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 10 uses for hemp, hemp, Hemp CBD Marijuana CBD, hemp history, hemp plastic, hemp research, hemp uses, Hemp vs marijuana, Industrial hemp
Posted by Nate Hemmert on
Marijuana advocates had hoped that the numerous states adopting medical marijuana laws might soften the Federal stance on the drug, but as of late last week, those hopes are now a sunken ship. The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) announced early Thursday that it will keep marijuana illegal for any purpose. It will remain a Schedule 1 substance under the Controlled Substances Act – determined by the Food and Drug Administration to have no medical use and a high potential for abuse. States that allow marijuana for medical use, or legalize recreational use, remain in defiance of Federal law. The announcement, published Friday...
- 1 comment
- Tags: cbd news, CBD research, DEA, Hemp vs marijuana, Laws and legislation, legalization, Medical marijana, MMJ