CBD News — phytocannabinoid
Posted by Chris Howard on
- 0 comment
- Tags: 2-AG, ananda, anandamide, bone growth, breast milk, cacao, cannabinoids, Cannabis, cbd and learning, cbd and memory, cbd and smoking, CBD for quitting smoking, claims, Developmental Disabilities, diabetes, Discover CBD, Emerging research, endocannabinoids, Endocannibinoid, Endocannibinoid System, endogenous, exogenous, Fact, Fibromyalgia, insulin, metabolism, Myth, online, physiology, phytocannabinoid, quit smoking with CBD, reporting, Research, Sanskrit, smoking, smoking cessation
Posted by Ryan Mandaville on
Optimizing your Endocannabinoid system with different foods and activities: Your endocannabinoid system is as unique as your finger print. Every time you dose your CBD or THC, there a lot of different factors going in to your relief. Not only are you getting your CBD, THC, CBN, CBG and CBC, there are over 100 different cannabinoids affecting your body! Your CB1 and CBD2 receptors are constantly at work, because there are a lot more cannabinoids in the world than you might think. So many different foods and even activities have or create cannabinoids within your body. I would be willing...
- 0 comment
- Tags: CBD, CBD research, endocannabinoids, Endocannibinoid System, hemp uses, phytocannabinoid
Posted by Corey Hartley on
With nearly daily advancements and technological breakthroughs in the flourishing cannabis industries, I don’t get very excited too frequently about the “next big thing.” However, a new farming technique, if you want to call it that, has grabbed my attention – mainly due to my own experience in microbiology. A research organization, known as New Harvest, is developing a technique called cellular agriculture to produce pure cannabinoids. Cellular agriculture uses single celled organisms to produce a specific product through genetic modification. The unusual and weird aspect of the concept is that although the cannabinoids are produced by a living organism,...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Buy CBD, cannabidiol, cannabinoid, Cannabinoid isolate, cannabinoids, CBG, CBG Isolate, CBN, Colorado cbd, endocannabinoid system, first post, health, hemp research, Industrial hemp cbd, isolated cbg, MMJ, natural, phytocannabinoid, Research, THC, THCv
Posted by Melinda Bloch on
Introduction to The Endocannabinoid System Endocannabinoid systems are found in all mammals, including humans. The “high” that is felt when smoking cannabis would not even be possible without already having an endocannabinoid system in place. The endocannabinoids and their receptors are found throughout the entire body. The endocannabinoid system includes the brain, organs, connective tissues, immune cells, and glands. The endocannabinoid system has one purpose – to keep homeostasis. Homeostasis is achieving balance within your body so that everything works well together. The endocannabinoid system is involved with regulating many basic functions of the human body in order to achieve homeostasis....
- 0 comment
- Tags: cannabinoid, CBD, dosing, ECS, Endocannabinoid System, entourage effect, phytocannabinoid
Posted by Sydney Parrish on
Warts are small, self-limited tumors caused by hundreds of different types of HPV (human papillomaviruses). There are 5 main types of warts; Common, Plantar, Flat, Filiform, and Peringual warts. They can appear anywhere on an individual's body, from face to feet. Treatments for warts typically include freezing, cantharidin, medications, or even minor surgery. However, often times warts require multiple treatments before seeing any improvement. CBD has been used to treat a wide scope of medical conditions for decades. More recently, it has gained attention for the potential in treating seizures and spasticity in patients. However, it is recently coming to...
- 3 comments
- Tags: Active CBD oil, CBD, CBD and skin care, CBD and warts, CBD research, cbd studies, CBD topicals, phytocannabinoid, skin care, Will CBD help with