Appetizers are essential for any date or friendly gathering. Let's face it, we all love to snack! One of the most popular appetizers is spinach artichoke dip. I see it at almost every restaurant, so why not make it at home? While you're at it, why not add a little CBD? Here's a recipe that'll make your taste buds buzz with happiness and could possibly help you stay healthy and active!
First you will need to add your CBD product to a larger base. I prefer to use Active CBD powder isolate. Each gram will contain approximately 998 mg of CBD. To add the CBD to the base you're going to want to use a double boiling method. On tips for adding CBD to a larger base, click the link.
• 2 cups parmesan cheese
• 10 ounces fresh/frozen spinach
• 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• ⅔ cup sour cream
• 1 cup cream cheese
• ⅓ cup mayonnaise
• 2 teaspoons minced garlic
• 3 tablespoons CBD infused olive oil
• On med-low heat sauté spinach with cbd infused olive oil.
• Add parmesan cheese and artichoke hearts.
• Once blended add sour cream, cream cheese, garlic and mayonnaise.
• Once cooked/blended top it with parmesan cheese, let it melt.
• Ready to serve alongside your favorite pita chips/bread or whatever else your heart desires!
Do you have questions about our products or CBD in general? We'd love to hear from you! Please feel free to contact us at 719-358-7553 or contact us via e-mail email@example.com.