Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it may become even more important now! Many people are starting to discover the benefits of CBD, making it a part of their daily routine. Here's a great way to combine the most important meal of the day and CBD, with infused french toast, biscuits & gravy.
First you will need to infuse CBD into an oil to use during the cooking process. To infuse the CBD oil, you must first add the CBD to a base. I choose to use Active CBD Isolate Powder. It's 998 mg of pure CBD, it's oil soluble so most tend to use olive oil or coconut oil as a base. To add the isolate powder to the oil you must use a double boiling method, getting the CBD too hot can cause it to evaporate, and dismiss it completely from the dish. Click here or the link above to be taken to our article on how to add CBD isolate to your oil base.
Once you've successfully added the CBD to the oil you're ready to start making magic in the kitchen!
• 3 eggs
• 3 tablespoons of CBD infused oil (you can always add more/less)
• ½ cup of milk
• ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon of cinnamon sugar
• 6 slices of french bread
• Powdered sugar
• Beat eggs in a medium sized bowl
• Add CBD infused oil, milk, vanilla, cinnamon sugar
• Beat until frothy
• Soak each slice of bread in mixture, making sure to soak each side
• Cook in skillet until golden
• Add powdered sugar
• 2 cups all purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon baking flour
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ cup shortening
• ¾ cup milk
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
• In large bowl mix all purpose flour, baking flour, salt. Cut in shortening with a fork or pastry blender until crumbs are coarse
• Pour milk in mixture and mix until you get a soft dough
• Pull dough out onto a floured surface
• Toss dough until it's covered in flour and no longer sticky
• Roll dough out into a ½ inch thick sheet and cut with a floured biscuit or cookie cutter. Press together unused dough and continue
• Place on cooking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
• ¼ pound sausage
• CBD infused oil
• 2-3 tablespoons all purpose flour
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
• 1 ⅓ cup of milk
• Using a medium skillet fully cook sausage on medium heat
• Drain excess fat/grease
• Add CBD infused oil (2-3 tablespoons should be enough)
• Add flour, salt, pepper, stir until blended
• Slowly add milk, stirring simultaneously
• Bring mixture to boil, stirring every so often
You now have a great breakfast, and a great balance of CBD all in these delicious dishes. In the words of Leslie Knope, "why would anyone eat anything other than breakfast food?"
Do you have any questions about our products or CBD in general, please feel free to contact us. You can reach us via phone 719-358-7553 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.