What's better than BBQ ribs on a warm summer night? How about CBD infused mouthwatering, fall off the bone BBQ ribs! Not only is this an amazing treat for you and your friends, but it’s also a great option to alleviate anxiety or stress associated with the sound of fireworks. Celebrate and elevate your Fourth of July weekend with these Texas-style ribs!
What You'll Need!
Sauce- 1 Gram Active CBD Oil 99% CBD Isolate
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Half White Onion, Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Diced
- 1 Teaspoon Worchester Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Chile Powder
- ¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
Ribs- 1 Rack of Ribs
- 4 Tablespoons Mustard
- 4 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Onion Powder
- 4 tablespoons Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Black Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons ‘Slap Ya Mama’ Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Smoked Paprika
How to Make It!
Ribs1) Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
2) Wash Ribs and pat dry with a paper towel
3) Remove the membrane with a paring knife (If it’s not already removed)
4) Apply 2 tablespoons of mustard, brush across the rack evenly as this will be the base for your seasonings
5) Add 2 tablespoons of garlic powder, spreading across the rack evenly
6) Add 2 tablespoons of onion powder, spreading across the rack evenly
7) Add 2 tablespoons of salt, spreading across the rack evenly
8) Add 2 tablespoons of pepper, spreading across the rack evenly
9) Add 1 ½ tablespoons of ‘Slap Ya Mama’ seasoning, sp[reading across the rack evenly
10) Massage seasoning in, let sit for 3-5 minutes
11) Flip the rack of ribs to the other side. Repeat steps 4-10.
12) Add 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika for color
13) Cook ribs for 3 hours at 350 degrees. (This would be the perfect time to begin the BBQ sauce).
14) Add BBQ sauce to the ribs.
15) Caramelize in the oven for an additional 5 minutes
16) Serve and enjoy!
Sauce1) Add 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 gram of your Active CBD Oil Isolate Powder
2) Set stove on medium-low heat and stir until butter and powder is completely dissolved
3) Add half of a diced onion, stirring continuously until onions turn translucent
4) Stir in ½ tablespoon of salt
5) Add 1 cup of ketchup
6) Stir until everything is mixed
7) Add ½ cup brown sugar
8) Add 2 diced cloves of garlic
9) Add 1 teaspoon of Worchester sauce
10) Add 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
11) Stir until everything is mixed
12) Add 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
13) Add 2 tablespoons of Chile powder
14) Add ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
15) Add 1 tablespoon of kosher salt and black pepper
16) Stir until smooth
17) Bring to a boil
18) Simmer sauce for 15-20 minutes
19) Add to your choice of protein and enjoy!
These infused ribs are sure to make your summer nights delicious and relaxing! Let the anxiety melt away while you enjoy an American favorite that's sure to make your recipe book! Pick up your 99% CBD Isolate powder today in stores or online at discovercbd.com