Can Cannabinoids and CBD oil help with the treatment of Anxiety?
Cannabis and its’ derivatives have been used as far back as 2000 BC to calm anxiety and stress. Anxiety, although common in everyday life, can become a dysfunctional disorder that includes multiple specific types:
1. Panic disorder: Symptoms include sweating, chest pain, palpitations and unfounded feelings of terror often occurring with no warning and without reason
2. Phobias: Fear of a specific object or situation that is incongruous to the object
3. Social anxiety disorder: The inability to deal with everyday social interactions
4. Generalized anxiety disorder: The most common of disorders, this disorder involves excessive worry and tension that is unprovoked
Generalized symptoms may include:
- Feelings of panic, fear, and uneasiness
- Problems sleeping
- Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations
- An inability to be still and calm
- Dry mouth
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Muscle tension
As with other neurological disorders, the ability to “calm the brain” with CBD may be key in the treatment of anxiety in all its’ forms.
BUY LEGAL CBD OIL HERE
Here are some links to some good articles.
Medical Research Publications
-A Systematic review of plant-derived natural compounds for Anxiety Disorders
-Does Cannabidiol Protect Against Adverse Psychological Effects of THC?
-Plant-based medicines for anxiety disorders, part 2: a review of clinical studies with supporting preclinical evidence
-Cannabinoid-related agents in the treatment of anxiety disorders: current knowledge and future perspectives
CBD for Anxiety News Articles
-Distinct Effects of ?9-Tetrahydrocannabinol and Cannabidiol on Neural Activation During Emotional Processing
-What studies say about Hemp CBD
-CBD Oil for Anxiety: Is Cannabidiol an Effective Treatment?
-Cannabidiol exhibits anxiolytic but not antipsychotic property evaluated in the social interaction test
-Endocannabinoid system and mood disorders: Priming a target for new therapies
-Effects of Cannabidiol (CBD) on Regional Cerebral Blood Flow
-Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an anxiolytic drug
-Neural basis of anxiolytic effects of cannabidiol (CBD) in generalized social anxiety disorder: a preliminary report
-Cannabidiol Reduces the Anxiety Induced by Simulated Public Speaking in Treatment-Naïve Social Phobia Patients
CBD for Anxiety Videos
-Dr. Allan Frankel on Anxiety and Cannabidiol
-CBD Gum Canchew helps Anxiety Depersonolization Derealization
Do you want more info?
Sign up for our newsletter and receive updates about new CBD research, products and promotions right in your inbox.