Peanut Brittle Recipe
You can’t beat a classic! Take an old fashion recipe and make an infusion recipe! Simple to make and fun to break, everyone loves CBD peanut brittle! Here is a quick way to infuse your favorite child-hood snack with real peanuts!
First off, you are going to need to add your 99% Isolate to a larger base. Dosing is totally up to you. You can follow this link if you need help on adding your isolate to a larger base. Or if you are just doing a small batch, you can just follow the simple instructions below.
In a Double Boiler, bring Oil of choice to a boil (Vegetable Oil, Coconut Oil etc.)
4 1/2 Tablespoons of Oil (or 60ml)
2 Tablespoons Butter
- Adding a 1/4 gram of isolate will make your entire batch about 250mg.
- After your oil is boiling, add in Active CBD 99% Isolate
- Let boil for 5-10 minutes
Making the Brittle:
In a small saucepan, Start adding the next steps and keep on medium heat.
- Water: 1/4 Cup
- Sugar: 1 Cup
- Light corn syrup: 1/2 Cup
- Salt: 1/4 Teaspoon
- Chopped dry roasted peanuts: 1 Cup
- Stir frequently
- Remove from heat when sugar completely dissolves
- Add Infused Isolate and add 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda (ensure accurate serving sizes)
- Mix vigorously
- Pour into greased large baking sheet, wax paper or Pyrex
- Optional: Up to date add Chocolate Chips or Berries to your slightly cooled brittle and mix
- Lay flat and let cool for about 1/2 to 1 hour
- Break and serve this incredible peanut brittle!
Like this fresh peanut brittle recipe? Check out the others we have already up on our website! Have ideas of your own? Let us know!
Do you have a question or comment about CBD? Let us know, and we will respond right away. In the meantime, to continue shopping free shipping anywhere (even to southern Oregon), sign up for our newsletter and visit our website DiscoverCBD.com regularly for the latest updates on research, legislation, and other news impacting you and cannabidiol (hemp extract).