CBD News — CBD relief
Posted by Andrew Contreras on
Are you thinking about using CBD? Are you thinking about using CBD in a vape? Well I’m here to help you out! I’ve been vaping for many years now and it’s been a huge help in my life & now I’m going to be trying out the Active brand CBD oil E-Juice! For me, I’m looking to CBD for a variety of reasons such as pain in my hands as well as for anxiety, stress and even sleep. I’ve tried a few other methods so I figured why not give CBD a go. Now there are a lot of products to choose from so...
- 0 comment
- Tags: active cbd, Alternate Vape, anxiety, Buy CBD, buy cbd oil, cannabidiol, CBD, CBD and anxiety, CBD anxiety, CBD E-Juice, cbd e-liquid, CBD for anxiety, cbd for stress, cbd oil vape, cbd product review, CBD relief, cbd vape, cbd vape juice, cbd vape products, Discover CBD, E-Juice, ejuice, pod, sleep, stress, suorin, suorin drop, vape, vape CBD, vape juice, Vape oil, vapes, vaping
Posted by Ryan Mandaville on
Peanut Brittle Recipe You can’t beat a classic! Take an old fashion recipe and make an infusion recipe! Simple to make and fun to break, everyone loves peanut brittle! Here is a quick way to infuse your favorite child-hood snack! First off, you are going to need to add your 99% Isolate to larger base. Dosing is totally up to you. You can follow this link if you need help on adding your isolate to a larger base. Or if you are just doing a small batch, you can just follow the simple instructions below. Infusing oil In a Double Boiler,...
- 0 comment
- Tags: CBD, cbd and energy levels, CBD cookies, CBD edibles, cbd infused edible, cbd isolate, CBD Recipes, CBD relief, cooking with cbd oil, what can I do with CBD isolate
Posted by Juanita Padilla on
Common thought is that ingestion of marijuana, or any of its chemical compounds including CBD, will help with sleep. Studies suggest that this may not be the case. Where THC has been shown in human trials to induce sleepiness, CBD in low doses may actually have the opposite effect. How, then, can CBD be a sleep aid for so many? Current studies show that THC, the psychoactive component of marijuana, does induce sleep in varying amounts depending upon the strain with the indicas being best for sleep induction and reduction in nightmares and the sativas being less helpful. Low doses...
- 0 comment
- Tags: CBD, CBD and Deep Sleep, CBD and Dreaming, CBD and Dreams, CBD and REM Sleep, cbd and sleep, CBD and Slow-Wave Sleep, CBD relief, cbd studies, Deep Sleep, Dreams, Longer Sleep, More Restful Sleep, REM Sleep, sleep, Slow-Wave Sleep, Will CBD help with
Posted by Leah Concialdi on
We all choose to consume cannabinoids for different reasons. Some people take CBD as a daily supplement and others take it because it helps ease the side effects of various conditions such as cancer, epilepsy, chronic pain, and beyond. Some people consume marijuana for recreational purposes and the “high” and others for its medicinal properties. Regardless of your personal reasons, it can be confusing to take inventory on exactly what THC and CBD do and their key differences. If you’re seeking out CBD for medical purposes or as a supplement, often times you don’t want the high associated with...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Buy CBD, cannabidiol, cannabinoids, CBD, cbd and energy levels, CBD and epilepsy, CBD and healing, CBD and health, CBD and mental health, cbd and sleep, cbd oil, cbd oil and tinctures, CBD relief, CBD research, cbd studies, Discover CBD, epilepsy, hemp, hemp oil, Hemp vs marijuana, Laws and legislation, legalization, Medical marijana, MMJ, pain management, seizures, sleep, topicals
Posted by Seth B on
Many people who have been satisfied with the outcomes of daily cannabidiol (CBD) supplementation have wondered whether it is possible to enhance one of the benefits they report, while still keeping their overall CBD product intake consistent. For example, someone may feel that CBD has helped them feel more motivated; therefore, they are happy with their daily regimen of CBD oil–infused tea, but they would like additional relief from arthritis symptoms. Currently, the main way to address this problem is to try different types of supplements. For instance, the person who wants help with their arthritis may find better results...
- 0 comment
- Tags: arthritis, cannabinoids, cbd, cbd absorption, cbd benefits, cbd effects, cbd recovery cream, CBD relief, cbd research, cbd tea, enhancing CBD, hemp oil, peppermint cream