CBD News — Endocannibinoid System
Posted by Chris Howard on
- 0 comment
- Tags: 2-AG, ananda, anandamide, bone growth, breast milk, cacao, cannabinoids, Cannabis, cbd and learning, cbd and memory, cbd and smoking, CBD for quitting smoking, claims, Developmental Disabilities, diabetes, Discover CBD, Emerging research, endocannabinoids, Endocannibinoid, Endocannibinoid System, endogenous, exogenous, Fact, Fibromyalgia, insulin, metabolism, Myth, online, physiology, phytocannabinoid, quit smoking with CBD, reporting, Research, Sanskrit, smoking, smoking cessation
Posted by Nate Hemmert on
Fibromyalgia, a debilitating disease affecting as many as 5 million Americans, interrupts the way the brain processes pain signals, amplifying these sensations to unbearable levels. It’s generally characterized by the presence of tender points on the body – sites on the shoulders, neck, arms, back, hips, and legs are hyper-sensitive. Even the most miniscule of touches to these areas can be extremely painful. No hugs from your children. No lap time for your dog. Even your pet's 4 ounce paws feel like the weight of the world. And, on top of the widespread musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, sleep, memory, and...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Active CBD oil, Buy CBD, cannabidiol, cbd, cbd capsules, cbd for depression, cbd oil, CBD research, cbd studies, chronic inflammation, Endocannibinoid, Endocannibinoid System, Fibromyalgia, Inflammation, pain, Research
Posted by Dea Hong on
When it comes to pain management, most people who are suffering from chronic pain lots of times tend to prefer a quicker method of delivering the CBD oil to the body. Although there are many ways of applying CBD oil to the body quickly, we have seen from past results that vaping may be the fastest administration of CBD oil, hence relieving whatever pain the individual might be experiencing. So when I was asked to review our new Active CBD oil 1000 mg e-liquid vape additive, I was excited nonetheless but also very curious about how much effect it would have on my social...
- 0 comment
- Tags: anxiety, cannabidiol, CBD, CBD and health, CBD anxiety, cbd oil, cbd oil vape, Discover CBD, Endocannibinoid, Endocannibinoid System, hemp oil, Industrial hemp cbd, pain management
Posted by Don Ayala on
What gives a plant its smell and taste? Terpenes! Let's take a look at some research and studies conducted on terpenes and cannabinoid working together. How Can this help you? What does 'terpenes' mean? We'll answer all these questions and more
- 0 comment
- Tags: Active CBD oil, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anxiety, Buy CBD, buy cbd tips, cannabidiol, cannabinoids, CBD, CBD and health, CBD and terpenes, CBD anxiety, cbd benefits, cbd effects, cbd isolate, cbd news, cbd oil, cbd oil and tinctures, CBD research, cbd studies, cbd tincture, chronic inflammation, Discover CBD, Endocannibinoid, Endocannibinoid System, flavors, health, hemp, hemp oil, hemp research, hemp uses, Industrial hemp, Industrial hemp cbd, Inflammation, Online CBD, pain, pain management, Research, Terpenes, what are terpenes, what can I do with CBD isolate, What is CBD?, Will CBD help with
Posted by Sydney Parrish on
"Let's Go Outside" is a new campaign from Discover CBD, encouraging individuals to get ACTIVE and explore the area they live in! "Let's Go Outside" aims to offer a collection of places to visit that are 100% free and 100% fun. Since our first retail store was opened in Colorado Springs, it was our natural first pick. Colorado Springs sits at an elevation of 6,035ft and is Colorado's second largest city, hosting at least 300 days of sunshine per year. Nothing beats FREE fun, so let's take a look at what this colorful city has to offer! GARDEN OF THE...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 5 uses of cbd oil, Active CBD oil, adventure outdoors, anxiety, be healthy, bear creek dog park, Buy CBD, buy cbd tips, cannabidiol, cannabinoids, CBD, CBD and health, CBD anxiety, cbd capsules, cbd edible, CBD edibles, cbd isolate, cbd news, cbd oil, cbd recipe, cbd studies, Colorado, Colorado cbd, colorado cbd oil, Colorado Springs, Discover CBD, Endocannibinoid, Endocannibinoid System, free stuff colorado springs, garden of the gods, get active, health, hemp, hemp oil, hemp research, hemp uses, Industrial hemp, Industrial hemp cbd, Inflammation, manitou springs, Online CBD, pain, pain management, Review, topical cbd oil, what can I do with CBD isolate, What is CBD?, Will CBD help with