Summer isn't over just yet! As we are rapidly moving into August, this recipe would be great to cool down on a hot day! The cheesecake recipe will have an extra ingredient in it! We are going to add the Active CBD Oil isolate powder. A milligram scale was used for weighting out the powder to my desired dose. How many milligrams the cook would like to use is completely up to them. The CBD isolate powder comes in 1 gram container and has about 998 mg of pure CBD.
It takes about 15 minutes to a yield of 4(8 ounces) cups or bowls.
- 2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 C powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 250 MG Active CBD Isolate powder
- 8 oz cream ch
- 2 C fresh strawberry
- 2 C crushed honey graham crackers
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
1. Add heavy whipping cream into mixing bowl and beat with wire whisk until thickened on medium. Add powdered sugar, isolate powder, and vanilla and beat until combined at low speed. Raise speed to high and beat until stiff peaks form. Pour into another bowl, cover, and refrigerate.
2. Add cream cheese into mixing bowl and beat until fluffy. Add strawberries and beat until well combined, fold in half of whipped cream mixture.
3. Mix honey graham cracker crumbs and butter together and spoon into 4 eight oz bowls or cups. Top with strawberry mixture. Top with remaining whipped cream.
4. Garish with strawberries
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve
Thank you so much for checking out this summer treat or that you can enjoy any time! The serving size is 1 eight ounce cup and has about 62.5 mg of CBD. This amount of CBD is totally up to you just adjust your total amount of CBD. Enjoy!