CBD News — sleep
Posted by Andrew Contreras on
Are you thinking about using CBD? Are you thinking about using CBD in a vape? Well I’m here to help you out! I’ve been vaping for many years now and it’s been a huge help in my life & now I’m going to be trying out the Active brand CBD oil E-Juice! For me, I’m looking to CBD for a variety of reasons such as pain in my hands as well as for anxiety, stress and even sleep. I’ve tried a few other methods so I figured why not give CBD a go. Now there are a lot of products to choose from so...
- 0 comment
- Tags: active cbd, Alternate Vape, anxiety, Buy CBD, buy cbd oil, cannabidiol, CBD, CBD and anxiety, CBD anxiety, CBD E-Juice, cbd e-liquid, CBD for anxiety, cbd for stress, cbd oil vape, cbd product review, CBD relief, cbd vape, cbd vape juice, cbd vape products, Discover CBD, E-Juice, ejuice, pod, sleep, stress, suorin, suorin drop, vape, vape CBD, vape juice, Vape oil, vapes, vaping
Posted by Austin Angeleri on
Many people using cannabis products, either recreationally or medicinally, know that marijuana has various effects on different stages of sleep. Over the years THC has built up a cliché reputation of making people sleepy. However, studies show that while THC and CBD really do encourage a longer and restful sleep, even in the more severely sleep deprived, (2013) in many of these cases dreaming seems to happen less frequently if at all. The way in which CBD and THC effect the other aspects of sleep relate to how they affect dreaming. The sleep cycle has several stages, but probably the...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Active CBD oil, Active CBD review, cannabis for veterans, CBD, CBD and Deep Sleep, CBD and Dreaming, CBD and Dreams, CBD and health, CBD and REM Sleep, cbd and sleep, CBD and Slow-Wave Sleep, cbd and wakefulness, cbd effects, cbd news, Deep Sleep, Dreams, Hemp oil infused, Longer Sleep, More Restful Sleep, Night Terrors, Nightmares, REM Sleep, sleep, Slow-Wave Sleep, Will CBD help with
Posted by Juanita Padilla on
Common thought is that ingestion of marijuana, or any of its chemical compounds including CBD, will help with sleep. Studies suggest that this may not be the case. Where THC has been shown in human trials to induce sleepiness, CBD in low doses may actually have the opposite effect. How, then, can CBD be a sleep aid for so many? Current studies show that THC, the psychoactive component of marijuana, does induce sleep in varying amounts depending upon the strain with the indicas being best for sleep induction and reduction in nightmares and the sativas being less helpful. Low doses...
- 0 comment
- Tags: CBD, CBD and Deep Sleep, CBD and Dreaming, CBD and Dreams, CBD and REM Sleep, cbd and sleep, CBD and Slow-Wave Sleep, CBD relief, cbd studies, Deep Sleep, Dreams, Longer Sleep, More Restful Sleep, REM Sleep, sleep, Slow-Wave Sleep, Will CBD help with
Posted by Leah Concialdi on
We all choose to consume cannabinoids for different reasons. Some people take CBD as a daily supplement and others take it because it helps ease the side effects of various conditions such as cancer, epilepsy, chronic pain, and beyond. Some people consume marijuana for recreational purposes and the “high” and others for its medicinal properties. Regardless of your personal reasons, it can be confusing to take inventory on exactly what THC and CBD do and their key differences. If you’re seeking out CBD for medical purposes or as a supplement, often times you don’t want the high associated with...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Buy CBD, cannabidiol, cannabinoids, CBD, cbd and energy levels, CBD and epilepsy, CBD and healing, CBD and health, CBD and mental health, cbd and sleep, cbd oil, cbd oil and tinctures, CBD relief, CBD research, cbd studies, Discover CBD, epilepsy, hemp, hemp oil, Hemp vs marijuana, Laws and legislation, legalization, Medical marijana, MMJ, pain management, seizures, sleep, topicals
Posted by Seth B on
Although our fast-paced culture does not always put a great deal of value on sleep, it is a necessary part of a healthy and well-balanced life. The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke suggests that adults should get seven to eight hours of sleep a day. However, the average amount many of us get is often less. In some cases, poor sleep can be due to medical conditions like chronic pain or Parkinson's disease. In other cases, people just feel pressured to meet their commitments such as work, school, family, or friends, without giving themselves enough time to rest....
- 0 comment
- Tags: anxiety, CBD, cbd and energy levels, cbd and motivation, cbd and sleep, cbd and wakefulness, cbd benefits, cbd effects, cbd research, sleep