CBD News —
Posted by Erin Christie on
- 0 comment
- Tags: active cbd, Active CBD oil, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, Buy CBD, cannabidiol, cannabinoids, CBD, CBD and skin care, CBD and the skin, cbd isolate, cbd oil, cbd recipe, CBD research, cbd studies, cbd topical, CBD topicals, Discover CBD, dry skin, face, face mist, face spray, hemp uses, Inflammation, moisturizer, pore refining, redness relief, skin care, Skin Diseases, toner, topical cbd oil, topicals, what can I do with CBD isolate, Will CBD help with
Posted by Susan Hatfield on
If you’ve ever been browsing our website or one of our growing number of brick-and-mortar locations, you may have wondered if we offer any free samples. And the answer is yes! While we do not offer free samples every day, we have one dedicated day the fourth Thursday of every month for a Free Sample Day! At Free Sample Day at any Discover CBD location, you will be able to pick up free samples of our tinctures, capsules, gummies, vape juice, salve, as well as try out things at our North Academy location like the Sagely Naturals Relief Cream, Sagely...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Active CBD oil, Buy CBD, cannabidiol, CBD, CBD gummies, cbd oil, cbd tincture, cbd topical, Discover CBD, Discover CBD news, free CBD samples, Free Sample Day, free stuff colorado springs, store news
Posted by Corey Hartley on
A Math Tutorial For Making Your Own CBD Infused Tinctures, Topicals, Edibles, Vape Solutions, and High-Potency Cannabinoid Oils
Determining CBD Concentration Depending on Amount of Oil Used When Adding 1 Gram of 99%+ Pure CBD Isolate
- 0 comment
- Tags: Active CBD oil, cannabidiol, Cannabinoid isolate, CBD E-Juice, cbd e-liquid, cbd eats, cbd edible, CBD edibles, cbd infused recipes, cbd isolate, cbd isolate recipes, CBD lotion, CBD massage cream, cbd oil recipes, CBD Recipes, cbd tincture, cbd topical, cbd vape juice, cooking with cbd, DIY, dog cbd, how to use cbd isolate, How-to, MCT Oil, pet CBD, pet tincture, what can I do with CBD isolate
Posted by Melinda Bloch on
Interested in making your own CBD topical? Check out this easy recipe on adding Active CBD 99% isolate powder to a larger base to create your very own CBD topical. Interested in making your own CBD tincture? Check out adding CBD isolate to a larger base (Tincture).
- 3 comments
- Tags: CBD, cbd isolate, cbd isolate recipes, cbd recipe, CBD Recipes, cbd topical, CBD topicals, DIY, how to use cbd isolate, topical cbd oil, topicals, what can I do with CBD isolate
Posted by Adam F on
With so many CBD products available, it can become overwhelming when making a decision. There are oils, topicals, tinctures, edibles, vape products, etc... the list goes on and on. However one of my all-time favorite products often gets looked over, and it's time to show it some love! CBD isolate is the most pure form of CBD you can obtain. The consistency is a fine, white powder visually similar to sugar or white sand. The isolate makes the top of my list simply for its versatility! Discover CBD's Isolate is 99.8% CBD, meaning you get 998mg of CBD per gram...
- 1 comment
- Tags: active cbd, active cbd oil, Buy CBD, buy cbd balm, buy cbd oil, buy cbd tips, CBD, cbd and me, cbd balm, cbd edibles, cbd isolate, cbd salve, cbd tincture, cbd tinctures, cbd topical, CBD topicals, discover cbd, discover health, how to use cbd, how to use cbd isolate, how to use cbd oil, isolate cbd